– Food shopping service for herself and her neighbour.
– Potential insulin training for her son, Sammy, so that he can start monitoring his insulin himself.
– Information on SAD and/or potential check-up with doctor.
– Because Leila is a member of the Asian community, with particular health development needs, she is aware of people close to her who are developing or who are at risk of developing diabetes.
– Leila is aware of elderly members of her community who have language difficulties when talking about their health situations and needs.